Welcome! My name is Abigail and I am thrilled that you are here, for I have so much to share with you.
First of all, a little bit about myself :
- I’m seventeen years old.
- I play volleyball and coach soccer.
- I have a thing for soccer. Seriously, name any player any team and chances are good I could ramble for hours about them.
- BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS! I la la love books! Here’s my favorites:
- Popular : Harry Potter! I went to Orlando’s Harry Potter World in November 2016 and woah. My obsession blew out of proportion at that point. Seriously, come see my books/Harry Potter wall. 🙂 I also love a good heart-wrenching romance, especially Me Before You by JoJo Moyes.
- Not-So-Popular : All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr is amazing. I also love The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
- I love Gilmore Girls (NO SPOILERS PLEASE) and UP. Don’t ask…its a strange obsession. 😉
- I ❤ photography! If you want to check out some of my work, click here!
- MUSIC FAVORITES
- Pop : Pentatonix!!! I went to their concert last fall and holy moly. Those five humans were put on this earth to do what they’re doing there is no doubt about that. ❤
- Christian : Lauren Daigle. Christian Adele am I right!?
- I’m super HIP and always SCREWED.
- Little hip dysplasia / PAO joke for ya. 😉
- I’d like to think I know what I’m doing here, but let’s be honest…I don’t.
So this blog isn’t really about anything. It is kind of just what I think that week or that day put into words. Not everything I say will always be agreed upon by everyone, but I’m not here to debate with you. I’m here to tell you what I think and get these words off my chest.
These blogs will be me. My experiences, my thoughts, my triumphs, and my failures. And honestly, I don’t care if you care. If you don’t like it don’t read it. Though I hope you enjoy it here, I don’t want you to feel forced. This blog is for Jesus, me and you. I want it to feel personal and powerful. I want you to want to read it.
Please don’t think I’m lecturing you. I just want your experience on this page to be the best it can be. So enjoy your time here, whatever your age, gender, or religion. Have a little fun and relax. 🙂
You will find my posts below this page under the heading “Recent Posts” or you can search, and they are all titled by chapter.
Lots and lots of love,
P.S. This page is optimized for computers and tablets, though it should work okay on phones too. 🙂